Charities make money at Meon Springs
Over the last seven years, over £100,000 has been raised by charities at Meon Springs.
The Charity Formula is very simple.
1. Design an exciting event that appeals to your followers.
2. Find a Business to Sponsor the event costs.
3. For extra juice, add a sprinkling of celebrities.
4. Charge a fair value to enter the event.
5. Add auctions, raffles and other excitements to help raise money for your cause.
Take a look at the below video to see how Fishing For Heroes raised £20,000 in a single day at Meon Springs.
Most charity days aim to host a good number of people, offering them a diverse range of activities to keep them entertained. Some of the main activities people choose are:
Catering & Facilities